10-13th September 2020
We welcome you to join us on our restorative UK based weekend retreat set in the heart of Lake District National Park only 3km away from the largest lake in England, Windermere.
Stay in a charming 16th Century cottage that overlooks a small lake surrounded by an area of incredible beauty- hills, woodlands, waterfalls, caves and rivers.
Join us and give yourself a break from the daily grind, explore breath-taking scenery, deepen your yoga practice, run in the woods, swim in the lake, or just be still.
3- Arrive at the cottage
5- Yoga and meditation
Friday & Saturday
8 – Yoga and Meditation
11- Free time (walks, run, swim, treatments)
1 – Lunch
3 – Hot tub / sauna
5 – Yoga and Meditation
7 – Dinner
8 – Yoga
10 – Breakfast
12 – Check out.
The retreat includes:
– Accommodation in a traditional 16th Century British cottage situated directly opposite the lake. Shared twin or single rooms available. On site sauna, hot tub, kayaks, all available for you to use.
– Nutritious plant based meals freshly prepared using organic local produce (including Grasmere’s famous gingerbread).
– Six hatha yoga sessions including breath practice, meditation in a beautiful space that looks out to the countryside.
– An afternoon in an outdoor hot tub and sauna (£15 per person) that looks out onto the lake.
– All the assistance and expert advice you may need from us (nutritional, lifestyle, exercise etc).
Cost (excluding transfers):
£490 for shared room (6 rooms available)
£590 for private room ( 2 rooms available)
Location: Rydal, Lake District National Park.
This exclusive journey can only accommodate twelve guests so please get in touch as soon as possible if you wish to join.